Monday, November 25, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!!


Well it is that time of the year when I get to contemplate about my life and all of the things that I am thankful for. I think that sometimes it helps me to remember what I am thankful for if I write it down, so here is my Thankful list in no particular order:

1. I am thankful for my parents and for the good examples that they are to me. They have taught me well and are the best parents ever.

2. I am thankful for my siblings. Our relationships have changed over the years and I am so grateful for the many fond memories that we have together too.

3. I am thankful for my husband Travis. I love him so much and I can't picture my life without him. He is the best ever!

4. I am thankful for my children. I didn't truly understand the love for a child until I had one of my own. My life has been touch and blessed so much for being able to be a mother. I love each and every one of my kids. They are all so special to me.

5. I am thankful for loving in-laws and for and for all of there love and support. I can say that I have been blessed to marry into two great families, each of them great in there own ways.

6. I am thankful for my home to live in and for the clothes on my back.

7. I am thankful that we have jobs and food on the table at a time when so many people are suffering.

8. I am thankful for my testimony. The love that I have for the Gospel and our Savior continues to grow everyday. I am grateful for the atonement and the agency's that I have.

9. I am thankful for the freedom's that we have and for being lucky enough to be born a citizen of the United States of America. We live in such a great country. I am proud to be an American!!

10. I am thankful that I get to go to school and pursue a degree in education.

These are just a few of the things that I am thankful for. There are so many more things that I am thankful for and everyday I find more things to add to my list. I am so thankful that there is at least one day set aside each year that I can think about the many people and things that have blessed and changed my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment