Monday, November 11, 2013

Fall Wreath Round-Up

Time for another round-up! As I am getting ready to have a baby this week I thought that it would be a good time to post about all of these amazing wreaths that I found. One of them will be the lucky winner of being my new wreath for my front door next year. 

Which is your favorite?

Berry Wreath Etsy Fall Wreath- Monogram Wreath- Christmas Wreath- Winter Holiday Wreath- Valentine's Day Decor- WEATHERPROOF Berries

I love the berry look. It is so refreshing and beautiful. The monogrammed letter of your last name make's it so personal and adds to the look. I found this idea here.


This wreath is my favorite so far. I love the berries and the felt flowers in the rich fall colors. You can find this here.


This is another cute wreath with monogram. The burlap and ribbon make it adorable! You can find this wreath here.


This last wreath is cute also. I like the different look of having yarn and flowers made of fabric and burlap. You can find this wreath here.

No comments:

Post a Comment