Monday, October 28, 2013

Fall Table Runner and Decor




I think that this is so cute. I am sure that it has been done before, but I haven't seen it and I feel in love with it as soon as I found it. I found some cute candle holders at IKEA and the gourds at Hobby Lobby.

I went to my local Home Depot and had them cut some wood for me so that I could make this box. I then brought it home and distressed it by taking a hammer to it and beating it death. Followed by a beautiful stain job. I couldn't be more pleased with the out come.



I am also really liking the different colored pumpkins and gourds. I think that they add just the right amount of beauty to a table or any other area.

The table runner I made following the same tutorial that I used for my Halloween table runner found here












No comments:

Post a Comment